Microsoft Ignite is in full swing with almost limitless amounts of information about news regarding improvements and new functionality we can soon expect to be served on our table.
I must say that it has never been so inspiring and exciting to work with collaboration solutions from Microsoft. The toolbox grows and grows and I can, with a clear conscience, say that now we probably have everything (or at least most) we need in Microsoft Teams. It has really and finally become a workspace where you can make all your tools and all your information available in the right context.
“Everything in one place!”
Here is a selection of some important building blocks that we can use to achieve this:
- All tasks in one app (Tasks)
- Build workflows with the new “Power Automate app” in Teams
- Build your own company-specific apps with integrations with your business systems with Power Platform and make these
apps available to your teams.
- Use Power BI to visualize your data in dashboards and reports.
- Use the new “Home Site App” app to link your Modern SharePoint Intranet to teams and get an overview of news, links, quality systems, handbooks, etc.
- Use the Yammer app to integrate relevant Yammer networks into different Teams
The possibilities do not stop here. For me, however, this is the most relevant functionality (for the moment) I need in my toolbox to help companies and organizations work in a smooth and modern way.
If you are eager to learn more about the possibilities with the news in #MicrosoftTeams, please take a look at “What’s New in Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Ignite 2020“